The European Brain Research Area project — EBRA — was created as a catalysing initiative for brain research stakeholders (researchers, clinicians, patients, governments, funders and public institutions) to streamline and better co-ordinate brain research across Europe while fostering global initiatives.
The EBRA Call for Clusters is currently open, aiming to promote cooperation and exchange between brain research projects and to enable or enhance
international collaboration and the development of clusters in all areas of brain research. The call targets a number of cluster types: Potential, Emerging, Consolidated and Global.
The Shared European Brain Research Area, or SEBRA, focuses on research opportunities and research and innovation gaps to be addressed in the field, priorities for action in the short and long term and research areas that would benefit most from cross – initiatives cooperation.
- Deadlines for calls under Horizon 2020 extended to June 2020Brain Council2020-03-27T11:33:08+00:00
- Second cluster deadline extended to 15 January 2020Brain Council2019-12-17T15:11:59+00:00
- Registration now open for the “EBRA – Year 1” Project EventBrain Council2019-12-05T13:58:16+00:00
- EBRA Cluster applications currently under evaluationBrain Council2019-12-05T13:57:55+00:00
- European Commission launches Horizon Europe public consultationBrain Council2019-12-05T13:57:43+00:00