EBRA at EAN: Special Session 14: The European Brain Research Area
22/06/2021 | 13:00 - 14:30
During the 7th EAN Congress in June 2021, EBRA will hold a roundtable in Room Seville addressing the importance of cooperation and collaboration in the European brain space and presenting more about the project.
- The priorities, gaps and enabling actions in brain research in Europe
- How to promote European brain research in the world?
- Understanding the importance of operational coordination of brain research in Europe
- Understanding the value of coordination in brain research communities
- Activities to enhance coordination in brain research
To have more information on the Congress and register for the event, please visit the official website.