This event has passed.
EBRA at EAN: Special Session 14: The European Brain Research Area
22/06/2021 | 13:00 - 14:30
During the 7th EAN Congress in June 2021, EBRA will hold a roundtable in Room Seville addressing the importance of cooperation and collaboration in the European brain space and presenting more about the project.
EBRA clusters, partners, policymakers, clinicians and patient representatives will participate discussing among other topics:
- The priorities, gaps and enabling actions in brain research in Europe
- How to promote European brain research in the world?
- Understanding the importance of operational coordination of brain research in Europe
- Understanding the value of coordination in brain research communities
- Activities to enhance coordination in brain research
To have more information on the Congress and register for the event, please visit the official website.