On October 22-23, 2020, EBRA and Neuron will hold an Autumn school in Berlin, Germany.
The following topics will be discussed, with special emphasis on real life examples and exercises:
– Analysis of existing evidence: systematic reviews
– Animal models in preclinical research
– How to increase quality of research
– Pre-registration of studies
– How to write a good project application
The workshop follows the EBRA Spring school on Open Research in collaboration with the QUEST Institute Berlin held on March 19-20, 2020. For further information or any questions, please contact: email@example.com